I still trying to be a blogger

I'm a man who is want to exist event in virtual world. I like to be a your friend, your partner whenever you want to share. but I'm a new blogger so please tell me if you find me on foul and give me the reason and solution for it, i will very appreciate it.
I'm starting a blog on the first on this year (2008), my friend tell me if I will get a lot of friends to share every time on blog. so i try to join on blogger and first time, i was confused how to start to write, what kind of topic and many other thing that make me confused until I take decision if I should write whatever I am thinking, I am felling and whatever I am seeing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet for bussiness or be a Affiliate/Seller

Free debit card, you may use it to verify your paypal

How to increase your website visitor